Cable TV in Gulf Breeze
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Gulf Breeze, FL tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Gulf Breeze there are::
- 6,321 people who watch broadcast TV
- 3,128 people who stream TV online
- 456 people who regularly use DVRs
- 4,692 people with bundled services
- 2,150 people with a plethora of plasma-screens