How Pensacola, FL Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Pensacola, FL tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
53,692 people live in Pensacola, which means there are:
- 52,081 people who watch broadcast TV
- 25,772 people who stream TV online
- 3,758 people who regularly use DVRs
- 38,658 people with bundled services
- 17,718 people with a plethora of plasma-screens