How Orlando, FL Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Orlando, FL. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Orlando there are::
- 220,853 people who watch broadcast TV
- 109,288 people who stream TV online
- 15,938 people who regularly use DVRs
- 163,932 people with bundled services
- 75,136 people with a plethora of plasma-screens