Cable TV in Winter Haven, FL
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Winter Haven, FL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 31,415 people in Winter Haven, that's:
- 10,367 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 15,079 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 30,473 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 22,619 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 26,074 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.