How Arcola, IL Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Arcola, IL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,610 people in Arcola, that's:
- 861 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,253 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,532 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,879 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,166 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.