How People Watch TV in Charleston
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Charleston, IL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 19,731 people in Charleston, those stats equate to:
- 6,511 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 9,471 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 19,139 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 14,206 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 16,377 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.