How Skokie Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Skokie, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 65,783 Skokie residents, there's:
- 21,708 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 31,576 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 63,810 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 47,364 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 54,600 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.