TV Trends in Clarksville
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Clarksville, IN. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 21,223 that means in Clarksville there are::
- 20,586 people who watch broadcast TV
- 10,187 people who stream TV online
- 1,486 people who regularly use DVRs
- 15,281 people with bundled services
- 7,004 people with a plethora of plasma-screens