TV Trends in Louisville
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Louisville, KY. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 557,710 people in Louisville, that's:
- 184,044 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 267,701 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 540,979 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 401,551 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 462,899 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.