How Augusta Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Augusta, KY, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,289 Augusta residents, there's:
- 425 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 619 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,250 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 928 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,070 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.