How Franklin, KY Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Franklin, KY, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 8,132 people in Franklin, that's:
- 2,684 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,903 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 7,888 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 5,855 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 6,750 Franklin residents confined to network air dates and times.