How White House Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in White House, TN, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 9,722 people in White House, that's:
- 3,208 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,667 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 9,430 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 7,000 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 8,069 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.