TV Trends in Morgantown
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Morgantown, KY. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 2,461 people in Morgantown, those stats equate to:
- 812 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,181 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,387 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,772 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,043 Morgantown residents confined to network air dates and times.