How People Watch TV in Smiths Grove, KY
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Smiths Grove, KY. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 742 people in Smiths Grove, that's:
- 245 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 356 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 720 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 534 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 616 Smiths Grove residents confined to network air dates and times.