TV Trends in Welsh, LA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Welsh, LA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 3,249 people in Welsh, those stats equate to:
- 1,072 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,560 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 3,152 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,339 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,697 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.