TV Use in Erving, MA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Erving, MA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,431 people in Erving, those stats equate to:
- 472 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 687 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,388 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,030 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,188 Erving residents confined to network air dates and times.