TV Use in New Salem, MA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in New Salem, MA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 992 people in New Salem, that's:
- 327 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 476 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 962 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 714 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 823 New Salem residents confined to network air dates and times.