How Sanford Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Sanford, ME. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 9,643 people in Sanford, those stats equate to:
- 3,182 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,629 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 9,354 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,943 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 8,004 Sanford residents confined to network air dates and times.