TV Trends in Wells
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Wells, ME. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 10,015 people in Wells, that's:
- 3,305 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,807 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 9,715 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,211 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 8,312 Wells residents confined to network air dates and times.