How Richmond Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Richmond, MI tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
5,702 people live in Richmond, which means there are:
- 5,531 people who watch broadcast TV
- 2,737 people who stream TV online
- 399 people who regularly use DVRs
- 4,105 people with bundled services
- 1,882 people with a plethora of plasma-screens