How Albany, MN Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Albany, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 2,368 people in Albany, those stats equate to:
- 781 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,137 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,297 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,705 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,965 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.