TV Trends in Cold Spring, MN
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Cold Spring, MN tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 3,253 that means in Cold Spring there are::
- 3,155 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,561 people who stream TV online
- 228 people who regularly use DVRs
- 2,342 people with bundled services
- 1,073 people with a plethora of plasma-screens