How People Watch TV in Fridley
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Fridley, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 25,786 people in Fridley, those stats equate to:
- 8,509 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 12,377 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 25,012 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 18,566 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 21,402 Fridley residents confined to network air dates and times.