How Osseo, MN Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Osseo, MN. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,620 people in Osseo, that's:
- 865 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,258 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,541 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,886 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,175 Osseo residents confined to network air dates and times.