Cable TV in Rogers
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Rogers, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 5,682 people in Rogers, that's:
- 1,875 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,727 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,512 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 4,091 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,716 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.