TV Trends in New Hope
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in New Hope, MN. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 20,669 people in New Hope, those stats equate to:
- 6,821 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 9,921 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 20,049 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 14,882 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 17,155 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.