How Mound, MN Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Mound, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 9,599 people in Mound, that's:
- 3,168 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,608 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 9,311 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,911 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 7,967 Mound residents confined to network air dates and times.