TV Use in Silver Bay, MN
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Silver Bay, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,916 people in Silver Bay, those stats equate to:
- 632 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 920 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,859 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,380 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,590 Silver Bay residents confined to network air dates and times.