Cable TV in Center, MO
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Center, MO. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 624 people in Center, those stats equate to:
- 206 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 300 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 605 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 449 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 518 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.