Cable TV in Bowling Green, MO
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Bowling Green, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 3,064 people in Bowling Green, that's:
- 1,011 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,471 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,972 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,206 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,543 Bowling Green residents confined to network air dates and times.