How Farber Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Farber, MO tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 412 that means in Farber there are::
- 400 people who watch broadcast TV
- 198 people who stream TV online
- 29 people who regularly use DVRs
- 297 people with bundled services
- 136 people with a plethora of plasma-screens