TV Trends in Mexico
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Mexico, MO tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 10,855 that means in Mexico there are::
- 10,529 people who watch broadcast TV
- 5,210 people who stream TV online
- 760 people who regularly use DVRs
- 7,816 people with bundled services
- 3,582 people with a plethora of plasma-screens