How People Watch TV in Fulton
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Fulton, MO. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 12,570 people in Fulton, those stats equate to:
- 4,148 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 6,034 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 12,193 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 9,050 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 10,433 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.