TV Trends in Henrietta
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Henrietta, MO. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 441 people in Henrietta, that's:
- 146 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 212 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 428 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 318 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 366 Henrietta residents confined to network air dates and times.