TV Use in Rayville, MO
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Rayville, MO. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 201 that means in Rayville there are::
- 195 people who watch broadcast TV
- 96 people who stream TV online
- 14 people who regularly use DVRs
- 145 people with bundled services
- 66 people with a plethora of plasma-screens