TV Trends in Lakeside, MT
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Lakeside, MT. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 1,939 that means in Lakeside there are::
- 1,881 people who watch broadcast TV
- 931 people who stream TV online
- 136 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,396 people with bundled services
- 640 people with a plethora of plasma-screens