How Burlington, NC Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Burlington, NC. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 48,985 people in Burlington, that's:
- 16,165 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 23,513 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 47,515 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 35,269 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 40,658 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.