How Gibsonville Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Gibsonville, NC. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 4,688 people in Gibsonville, those stats equate to:
- 1,547 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,250 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,547 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,375 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,891 Gibsonville residents confined to network air dates and times.