TV Trends in Cherryville, NC
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Cherryville, NC, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 5,417 people in Cherryville, that's:
- 1,788 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,600 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,254 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 3,900 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,496 Cherryville residents confined to network air dates and times.