How Maiden Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Maiden, NC. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 3,353 people in Maiden, that's:
- 1,106 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,609 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 3,252 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,414 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,783 Maiden residents confined to network air dates and times.