TV Use in Lexington
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Lexington, NE. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 10,495 people in Lexington, that's:
- 3,463 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 5,038 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 10,180 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 7,556 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 8,711 Lexington residents confined to network air dates and times.