TV Trends in Beverly
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Beverly, NJ. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 2,552 Beverly residents, there's:
- 842 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,225 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,475 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,837 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,118 Beverly residents confined to network air dates and times.