How Bristol Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Bristol, PA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 9,595 Bristol residents, there's:
- 3,166 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,606 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 9,307 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 6,908 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 7,964 Bristol residents confined to network air dates and times.