TV Trends in Langhorne
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Langhorne, PA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,995 Langhorne residents, there's:
- 658 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 958 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,935 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,436 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,656 Langhorne residents confined to network air dates and times.