How People Watch TV in Edison
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Edison, NJ, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 100,300 people in Edison, those stats equate to:
- 33,099 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 48,144 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 97,291 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 72,216 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 83,249 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.