How Sayreville, NJ Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Sayreville, NJ, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 42,508 people in Sayreville, that's:
- 14,028 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 20,404 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 41,233 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 30,606 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 35,282 Sayreville residents confined to network air dates and times.