Watching Cable TV in Carson City
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Carson City, NV, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 55,099 people in Carson City, those stats equate to:
- 18,183 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 26,448 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 53,446 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 39,671 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 45,732 Carson City residents confined to network air dates and times.