Cable TV in Dayton
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Dayton, NV. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 11,444 that means in Dayton there are::
- 11,101 people who watch broadcast TV
- 5,493 people who stream TV online
- 801 people who regularly use DVRs
- 8,240 people with bundled services
- 3,777 people with a plethora of plasma-screens