How Garden City, NY Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Garden City, NY. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 21,390 Garden City residents, there's:
- 7,059 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 10,267 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 20,748 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 15,401 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 17,754 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.