TV Use in Caldwell, OH
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Caldwell, OH, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,972 Caldwell residents, there's:
- 651 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 947 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,913 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,420 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,637 Caldwell residents confined to network air dates and times.